Friday, January 18, 2013

Finish Friday

Yay!
I'm happy to report that I finished the Quilt U Be Mine portion, and took it to the post office to send it home to its owner! I can't wait to get mine back and see what everyone has shared.

And I'm nearly done with the skirt for my sister-in-law. I could probably fit in it, if I didn't have that stubborn post-baby belly flab (two babies). Didn't hurt to try it on!

I must say, for a New Look pattern, it's pretty cute and roomy. I'm loving the godet insets.

And I'm really contemplating joining Happy Quilting Melissa's Starburst quilt-along. Too bad that none of the fabric I bought for Christmas is appropriate for the fabric requirements (I bought Rolie Polies and the quilt along takes fat quarters). And the fat quarters that I have already, don't really go together.

No comments:

Post a Comment