Sunday, August 2, 2015

ALYOF August 2015 goals

How the heck is it August already, and my birthday next week? I don't get it.

I really fell off the goal-making wagon this year. It's not that I haven't made them; it's just that I keep missing the deadlines for the linky party at SewBittersweetDesigns. Sigh.

My number one goal is to finish quilting the Swoon quilt. Just machine quilting a few of my finished tops, actually. I really want at least one quilt finished to enter my local quilt show in September.


My August to-do list in order of priority and deadline:
1--Cut Kate Spain Christmas charms for the swap. Get them mailed.
2--make mug rugs for the swap (Aug 17)
3--finish quilting the Swoon
4--August Pat Sloan BOM
5--Get my husband to hang my design wall!
6--layer and quilt the baby's star sampler
7-Layer and quilt Sunnyside ModaLove
8--Layer and quilt Elephant Parade
9--make J's bedroom curtains before it gets cold outside

Ok, I know that's a lot, but it's a running list that I need to get done. And that's not all, either. It's not counting all the new projects I want to start.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! My area quilt show is this next week. I sewed and sewed and sewed, but didn't make the deadline. Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete