Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Little bits

Ok!
Finished some parts of things the past few days.

#PatSloan2015
Mystery quilt along:
Finished month 8: Salt Water Taffy border
So cute! I used the last of my two fat quarters of the cute butterfly/dandelion on pale purple (fabric #2 in the fabric palette) to alternate with the background solid.


Finished Month 9: Ferris Wheel block


Tonight, I finished up the backing on the mini-quilt #ModaLove made with a Kate a Spain Solstice mini-charm pack.


These rectangles are what's left after cutting all the charms for the Kate Spain Christmas charm swap. There's mostly Solstice, and the white/red snowflake print is from Jingle, this year's Christmas collection. Then I filled in with spacers of solid red from Legacy Studios. I really really adore Solstice and Jingle prints.


Now I just need to decide if I'm making a mini-quilt for the wall, or a Christmas pillow. It is roughly 20" square.

How do you vote: quilt or pillow?


No comments:

Post a Comment