Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Been sick

I'm sorry that I haven't posted much lately. I've been working a lot of evening hours at the ER, and I have had a cold followed by an awful sinus infection, the last two weeks. So I haven't gotten a lot done sewing and quilting.
The babies have been delivered, that I am making quilts for, so I should get in gear and get the quilting done. On the pink and white quilt, I have gotten the block quilting done and started the borders. Money is tight, so I'm waiting until I'm working on the binding for the pink and white before I get backing and batting for the yellow one.

I have gotten some hand piecing done, since I haven't had a lot of energy. I got the Glorified Nine Patch done, and nearly have the King's Star finished.

Right now, I'm blog hopping with Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks Volume 6. This is so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry that you've been under the weather. My sinuses have been not nice lately too. Hopefully we are both on the way to better days.

    ReplyDelete