Saturday, January 25, 2014

January finishes

Well hello!

What a crazy week!
Goal #1 is accomplished!

Connor was delivered by c-section on January 20, 2014, at 38 weeks 1 day. He's got dark hair and long lashes, and he's another mini-me for my hubby!







We all adore him already!
I'm tired and very sore and stiff. But doing pretty well.

Goal #2 and Goal #3:
1 1/2 blocks finished on the baby's star sampler.
1 1/2 blocks finished in Sylvia's Bridal Sampler (there were some hang ups with correct sizes of enlarging the block from 6" to 12")



Side note: I received several emails from ladies requesting how to make my firefighter Maltese Cross Dresden. So I sidetracked from the other goals and started another block and a tutorial. I'm not sure when I'll have it finished, but hopefully soon. I was working on it on Monday, and not feeling well, so I decided I needed to go to the hospital....and my doctor decided to deliver me right then!



8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your newest, sweet "finish", Connor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations your goal # 1 is so sweet and cute, God bless! . Love the star blocks. Hugs from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  3. stopping by from A Lovely Year of Finishes. , Congrats... I am happy all came out so great. What a bundle of joy.. Rest and recover and we will see you down the road.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the baby! Connor is adorable!

    xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. The baby is beautiful! Congratulations! I love your stars I think I will follow so I can see the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visiting from AYOLF. Congrats on your new baby. Your finish is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoo hoo! So glad to "meet" your newest addition. He is the best January finish ever. Rest up and take care of you and that little one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your beautiful baby. His big brothers look like they aren't quite sure he won't break! Your star blocks are really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete