Monday, March 9, 2015

Cutting cutting cutting

First, I forgot to post a picture of my completed large elephants (minus the embroidered eyes). I decided to be a bit playful, and the large elephants are my husband and I, and the three baby elephants in each row are our three boys.  I'm using scraps leftover from their baby quilts for the ears, to represent each boy.


Then I made a list of things I need to cut. It's a huge list.

I accomplished two of them. I cut all the pieces for the Pat Sloan blocks 2 and 3.


And yes, those are Dove Dark Chocolate Mint swirl Promises. Yum yum. Extra chocolate is needed right now in my time of stress.

1 comment:

  1. Cutting can be a real chore. But you seem to have done a bang up job of getting that completed and nicely bagged up! Love your Elephant ears, Rachell!

    ReplyDelete