Wednesday, March 18, 2015

More mystery

Two more blocks are finished in my quilt-along efforts with Pat Sloan's 2015 Mystery, called Vacation Time.

Block 1: Under the Boardwalk
Just finished:
Block 2: Toes in the Sand (a heart version)
Block 3: Surf's Up


Pat mentioned in her introduction of Toes in the Sand, that since it was revealed in February, she couldn't help but make it a bit of a heart-shape. Well, as soon as I read that, I couldn't get hearts out of my head. I couldn't get the block to make sense to me as anything but a heart. And apparently I wasn't the only one, because I saw several "hearts" shared.

Oh and goody goody!
I found a new favorite Etsy shop for fabric! Maggie Anne Designs from California. She is great to work with (several great conversations about what she had available), and great service. And just two business days to ship:
Look what came in the mail, for me to finish the ModaLove Sunnyside quilt! Yippee!


No comments:

Post a Comment