Wednesday, December 31, 2014

ALYOF--December finish

Well, I didn't get a whole lot done.

I got one block done on the baby's sampler.


I finished the top of the Solstice Moda Love mini-quilt.


Thanks for everyone's opinion on Facebook. I really love the red border. I have a whole layer cake of Solstice to use, and some fat eighths I picked up, so I will save the large green prints for those projects...I really want to show them off because of their larger scale, and a mini-project won't do that.

I'm sure I accomplished more, but I just can't think much. It doesn't feel like I have. Post-partum depression stinks; I've been fatigued and depressed this month very badly. Maybe there are lots of people who will gasp and criticize me for being truthful and honest about it in public, but that's my life. Hiding depression doesn't make it get better, anyway. I probably just need to go back to the doctor anyway.


1 comment:

  1. I think there is nothing wrong with being honest. It makes you human. I do hope that you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete