Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Mini Solstice

Finally!

I've finally finished piecing together the mini-charm Moda Love star with Solstice by Kate Spain!


And now, I think it needs a border. But I can't decide what to use.


Solid red?
Either of the green prints from Solstice?
Or frozen grey winter branches ?


Or solid red?

Hmmm.

I know I've been MIA lately....I just get so little done each day, that I don't feel like I have progress to share.
Hubby's been sick, we're both working (he's working two jobs), getting ready for Christmas, dentist appts, and trying to make time for me and my hubby in between.  Hey, we finally got Hunger Games and Catching Fire, so watching those took up two evenings of mini-date, with no sewing for me.

I need to fit in some time to read the Hunger Games series, now that I've seen 2 of the 3 movies. Sometimes movies are so different than their books, that I often prefer to watch movies first. That way, I'm not sitting during the whole movie, waiting for scenes from the book, critiquing dialogue, getting frustrated with stuff that's changed or cut out. I just enjoy the movie.

1 comment:

  1. I like the block and after much thought, I think the green on the right or the red would work well with all of the colors in the block. The gray looks too dark to me.

    ReplyDelete