Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Not much but Merry Christmas

It's Christmas Eve!
I'm not getting much sewing done, but my hubby's on shift and I'm spending time with the kids.


Yesterday, my middle boy helped me make gingerbread men and snowmen, and daddy's favorite butter cookies. After baby woke up, we bundled up, walked to the mailbox, and delivered a few plates of cookies and fudge to neighbors.



We read Polar Express by Chris Van Allsberg this morning. My boys love that story and the movie. I think we'll be watching it, snuggling in quilts together, tonight before bed.


I'm very excited for some of the boys' gifts and to see their faces. I'm all done with Christmas wrapping. I'm also excited for some of the things for quilting that I was able to get for myself!

And I'm working on piecing blocks for the baby's star sampler, and writing a class review for Craftsy.

We can't wait till my hubby gets home from shift in the morning, to celebrate! (Then it will be my turn to work in the evening at the ER.)


I finally found a pine tree block that I like, and can't wait to find time to try it!

I've also been a member of Bonnie Hunter's " Quiltville's Open Studio" Facebook page, and today I was able to join Pat Sloan's "Quilt Along with Pat" Facebook page. It's so fun to share in two huge groups, with thousands of quilters from around the world. So many pictures of Christmas and holiday quilts and trees from all over the world!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment