Thursday, October 18, 2012

Soup in a mug

Fall is in the air, on the trees, and everywhere! I took my kids to a pumpkin patch last night, and our jackets sure didn't feel like enough warmth. We were glad to get home by the time it was dark and get warm baths for bedtime. It was down to freezing last night!
By the time I went to bed, I was getting a bad sore throat. Today I don't feel better-just worse. So I'll share a quick recipe for soup in a mug for one, that I came up with a few months ago.

1 mug
1 small can V-8 juice (5.5 oz)
I tsp bouillon powder (chicken or beef, you choose)

Pour the juice and bouillon into the mug. Fill the rest of the mug with water. Heat in the microwave until desired temp, and stir well. Enjoy!

Warms you right up on a chilly day, has a serving of veggies, and is good with a sandwich for lunch, or by itself for a warmup before bed. Savory and Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment