The rest of this week, after the big Valentine's reveal, was a little bit calmer. Thursday and Friday:
1-- I started the continuous binding square for the fire truck quilts
2--I cut out and started piecing some more kisses and hugs blocks
3--finished cutting the continuous binding prep for applying/making fusible bias for the Celtic borders.
4--finished sewing the binding and label on the yellow and gray baby quilt, and took pictures!
I'm so proud of myself for a Sunday night!
I finished the center star for the Starburst Quilt-Along last week. So tonight, I put together the side burst units, and pieced and matched and pieced and matched, and Ta-Dah!
I finished the Starburst!
Now I just need to add some border and purchase some batting, and I will be prepared to make it a big block baby quilt!