Friday, March 1, 2013

Starburst Quilt-Along Finished Top

Hi! Feels like a long time since I posted. I went to the doctor, have a sinus infection, and thank goodness for antibiotics ! I just haven't had any energy with all the congestion and headaches to be able to get anything quilty done.

But I finally picked out and fixed the borders on my Starburst Quilt Along tonight. I think it looks much better! I really just need to buy batting and I can start quilting this baby quilt! (ok maybe some purple machine quilting thread)

Ooooh, and I received the rest of the Cuzco that I ordered! Thanks, Stash Fabrics!



2 comments:

  1. So pretty. And I want some Cuzco too. Glad that you are starting to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous finish!! It looks fantastic!! And I love Cuzco!!

    ReplyDelete