Sunday, June 8, 2014

Weekend

It feels like I didn't get much sewing done this week.
This past week started off with me waking up to the stomach bug on Sunday and not feeling well most of the week...while working Tuesday and Wednesday evenings until the wee hours. Not much sleep. Followed by middle guy's birthday on Thursday, and party for the little guy with family on Friday evening.
I'm still exhausted from the week, but glad it's behind me. I really should go to bed, but I wanted to show off and link with Kim.

Tah-dah! All 10 finished HST bonus blocks from Hugs & Kisses (some HST were from the tops of the hearts, and the rest from the x's and oh's.) They are roughly 6 1/2" square. I need a layout. Hmmmm.


Now I need to decide on a layout for the 5" HST from the bottom halves of the hearts.

Linking up with Kim from My Go-Go Life!
http://gogokim.blogspot.com/2014/06/sewjo-saturday-aurifil-thread-selection.html?m=1

1 comment: