Monday, August 27, 2012

Challenge Quilt finished!

I just finished the last stitch on my EZ Dresden Challenge quilt! I got the binding and hanging sleeve done, plus embroidered my name, date and location on the back. I'm very proud of my design and the work I put into this little mini-wonder. For me, it's wonderful, at least, because I've been trying to figure out this design for so long. And hopefully, I'll be able to make more as gifts for family and friends!
Tomorrow, I plan on taking pictures, so send good wishes my way for good light!
I plan on posting pictures here on my blog after I've posted my quilt on the challenge site. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Luck and I can't wait to see it. I want to get one of those templates myself and give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your quilt! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You asked me about the pictures with a no reply comment. It depends on the program you are using. Most photo programs have a text function to place the text on the picture.

    ReplyDelete