Thursday, September 6, 2012

Christmas in September

I just participated in Quilters Newsletter Magazine's Best Christmas Quilts Blog Hop. There's some really beautiful quilts in the issue, and lots of fun table runners, stockings, ornaments and other such Christmas fun. Lots of beautiful new Christmas fabrics were featured. Snowflakes, snowmen, lots of metallics, holly, plaids, wishes.

One if my favorite quilts was Golden Gifts, featuring a gorgeous printed panel from Stonehenge Christmas Traditions! Oh heavenly beautiful.

And Ta-Da! I won a beautiful Windham Fabric fat quarter bundle, and a copy of the magazine!!! Yay! Thanks, Rana Heredia! Her cute quilt is Deck the Halls and looks like chevrons decorations with holly hanging.
The box was sitting on my porch this morning, and even my little guy was excited for a "present" and gave the bundle a hug!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Christmas material you got. I am so looking forward to Christmas this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. So do you have a plan already for all that great fabric?

    ReplyDelete