Saturday, June 1, 2013

No-reply winner ?


So I am thinking that my winner is a no-reply blogger!  I have tried to email her twice, and she has not replied. I have tried to click on her profile, and I can't see her profile nor her blog. When I try to see what email address that I'm replying to, it says "no-replyblogger@blogger.com!

Tania, if I don't have a way to get a hold of you, I will need to pick a new winner soon!

Everyone, I saw several no-reply bloggers who entered the giveaway. This is how to fix it: 
on your Blogger Dashboard, click on the arrow next to your name in the upper right of the screen.

Then click on "Blogger Profile".

Next click "Edit Profile",

Then check the box that says "share my email address". Make sure you have a valid email address showing in the box under "Identity".

Last scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Save Profile".

That's all. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!

Thank you to Michele for the instructions on how to fix this. I, too, was once a no-reply blogger, and I followed her simple instructions!

No comments:

Post a Comment