Sunday, November 10, 2013

Swoon #6

Hello.

I just finished my Pieces of Hope Swoon block #6. Only four more to go!

The pattern calls for 9 blocks, in a 3x3 layout with narrow sashes. I'm trying to decide what to do with block #10.

Should I piece #10 into the backing of the quilt?
Or make a throw pillow to match the quilt?


The beautiful blue-on-blue puzzle piece is the symbol for Autism Speaks, the national organization that promotes research about Autism and Autism Awareness.
The symbol is a puzzle piece, because so much is still unknown about Autism. Autism is a "spectrum", meaning the disability has a wide range of manifestations, yet each person who has Autism displays similar groups of traits and behaviors.

I get more excited as each block takes shape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment